Saturday 22 September 2012

Bits and Bobs

I'm packing more stuff to move into my flat, need to buy food..ugghhhh

I also need to record the different parts of the songs I want to do for VOCE..that rehearsal is approaching fast.

It's ironic that on the day after I decide that I'm not dating this academic year, two guys try to approach me. I wasn't fazed by the temptation though :)

I had a visit from my ex today; he wants me to accompany him to an awards ceremony next week and I said I'd go. Kind of excited to dress up lol. I also told him about my decision to not date during this year. He was all for it (superficially at least!)

I'm apprehensive, but excited to see what the year will bring. I know I have a few loose ends to tie up, I want to strengthen myself inwardly and find peace with my spirit or God or someone lol! I want to strengthen my friendships because friends are there for life. I want to be the best person I can be, before even thinking about looking for someone else.

I can do it.....

I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment